Our client (team of 12 in Ghent, offices all over the globe) provides excellent customer service for several customers, one of them is specialized in sales in sales of diving computers, watches and smart watches. In the Scandinavian team you are SPOC for the Swedish contacts.
- You will deliver first line support by phone or email: provide information on the product range and E-Commerce Client Service, For pure technical questions you escalate to the internal technical service people of the customer.
- You handle all questions in a friendly and professional way, do the necessary follow-up and make sure all actions are logged into the CRM system.
- You update the FAQ's and undertake planned actions on Social Media.
- You have Swedish as a native language or have succeeded in mastering the Swedish language as a professional. Strong knowledge in English, verbal and written.
- Having a first experience in Customer Service, or interaction with clients is important. You will be trained on the products, customer skills and systems.
- Interest in sports in general, diving in particular is very nice to have. Knowledge on social media is a plus.
- Basic technical knowledge required on computers: knowing what an 'operating system', USB, ... are.
What's in it for you?
- You will be part of an international team, bring your language skills to the table and get the opportunity to use your mother tongue as an asset for a job in Belgium, still having contacts with your roots and culture.
- A full time job in Gent within the following schedule: Monday To Friday from 9 to 5.
- Thank you for sending us your CV in English.