The vision of HR is to be a driving force in continuously evolving our company as an efficient organisation with the right capabilities working together to deliver on customers’ and patients’ needs.
Reporting into the Heist HR Lead you will as HR Business Partner take part in leading the business forward with emphasis on human capital aspects. You will provide support, guidance and expertise to ensure the success of the Heist site. Moreover, you ensure that core HR processes e.g. performance management and talent management are positioned and executed to deliver value to the business.
- Provide advice, challenge and solutions on people and organisation implications of business strategies and decisions;
- Enable leaders to lead and manage people and teams with high quality;
- Organizational development – make sure the organization is aligned with business objectives;
- Partner in bringing in and developing capabilities fit for the future;
- Talent Management – support the business in accelerating development of key talent;
- Compensation and benefits
- Create a performance driven culture through objective setting, development planning, continuous performance feedback and appraisal in line with the company’s process;
- Employee relations – ensure our company complies with laws and regulations and lead an effective dialogue with social partners;
- Support the business in building a strong company culture
- Academic degree in business / Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience as HRBP on management level;
- Experience in the production area is a plus
- Experience from working within a global HR environment;
- Experience from working with unions is a plus;
- Knowledge of Belgian labour law and state of the art practices in HR;
- Strong coaching skills, especially coaching managers
- Capability of inspiring, getting buy-in and influencing to achieve results on a management level.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English (French is a plus).
What's in it for you?
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.